Apollo Table | Midj
Apollo table by Midj
Apollo extendable table suitable for kitchen or dining room use. Structure in aluminum, top in veneered wood, glass, crystalceramic or anti-scratch glass.
- Crystal ceramic is a material composed of both glass and ceramic. A 1/8-inch ceramic top is heat-adhered to a tempered glass top. The result is an incredibly durable and modern looking tabletop solution, with subtle texture and color variations that are naturally unique to each crystal ceramic piece. It is resistant to scratching, staining, chipping, water and heat. This efficient material requires little to no maintenance – just wipe with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
- Scratch-resistant crystal: The uniqueness of the degree of opacification exalts the aesthetic and technical characteristics of glass, making it less delicate to scratches. Hygienic, stain-resistant and anti-fingerprint, this glass offers unique performance for increasingly living environments.
- Melamine: synthetic material made of very thin sheets of paper impregnated with melamine resin glued onto wooden particle boards; it is remarkably hard and resistant to scratches and solvents.
Available in different sizes, can accommodate from 8 up to 12 seats. Measurements:
- 140/190x90x75H cm (6-8 seats)
- 160/210/260x90x75H cm (6-10 seats)
- 190/240/290x90x75H cm (8-12 seats)
Design: Studio Kappa
|Volume of packages||0.80|
|Shipping time Italy||3-4 settimane|
Eenterior ships good by furniture specialized carriers,
in order to guarantee a high standard of service and product integrity during shipping. Some destinations are handled by a groupage carrier while replacements and small packages may be delivered by express couriers.
All the products travel covered by an All Risk insurance. Standard shipping is intended as a street plan with telephone notice.
To learn more, visit the SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
All products will be delivered with a regular Shipping invoice, valid for a 24 months warranty on all manufacturing defects, according to the Italian Consumers Code.
At goods receiving time, it is necessary to follow the “Procedure for the Reception and Verification of the products“.
The Supplier suggests to read the above mentioned procedure before delivery hopefully to know the right ways to behave and the simple steps to follow when receiving goods in order to have the best Assistance from the Supplier.