PROCEDURE FOR THE RECEPTION AND VERIFICATION OF THE PRODUCTS
Customers must CAREFULLY follow these steps in order to make the handling of product anomalies possible.
Here below you can read the same information written in a more detailed way:
1. UNLOAD THE SUPPLY
• Verify the Number of Packages: if the delivered packages number doesn’t correspond to the one written on the Shipping Invoice we ask you to write the missing package on the Invoice;
• Verify the Exterior Condition of the Packages: if the packages are intact, please sign the Shipping Invoice without writing comments; if the Packages are NOT intact but they present dents, damages, tore or wet parts, then please sign the Invoice writing “Received Damaged/ Wet Packages – content unchecked” (it is fundamental to indicate the specific Reason on the shipping invoice; Generic Reasons will not be accepted).
In case you find an anomaly on a product with an undamaged package in front of the driver, it is mandatory to sign the hipping invoice by writing “damaged product”, the nature of the anomaly will then be verified later on.
• Always accept all the Packages, even if the exterior condition and/or the product itself has anomalies; not accepting the items and sending them back without authorization may result in a consequent double billing.
2. OPEN THE PACKAGES
In case of damaged packages we ask you to take a photo of the Exterior Condition BEFORE proceeding with the Opening;
• We suggest you to Open the Packages with a particular care, especially if using utility knives or any kind of blades (sharp objects used while Opening the Packages often cause damages, being easily recognizable are not covered by a Warranty);
• At the moment of the Packages opening, verify that the Products are Intact: in case of anomalies we ask you to take detailed photos of the concerned part BEFORE completely removing the packages and proceeding with the Assembling process;
• All Original Packages must be kept in order to allow any possible Replacement of the parts under Warranty (if you have space at disposal we suggest to keep the original packages for the whole Warranty period).
The Supply normally includes Assembling Instructions: we recommend you to pay extreme attention while moving the single Products and to ask for the help of a second person for those operations that may result more demanding. When the Assembling has been completed it will be possible to proceed with the Removal of the Packages (the suggestion on point n°2 remains valid).
In case of any anomalies, being a Production Fault or a Transport Damage, you have to promptly report it to our Customer Care Service. Reports concerning Packages Exterior Conditions must be sent the same day of the Products Unloading or the following morning at the latest; all reports concerning Products Anomalies after the Packages Opening must anyway be sent within 48 hours from the moment of the Unloading.
• These terms and times have been determined with the Customer’s interest in mind and in order to assist you at best in case of a product anomaly, especially when it results difficult to verify whether an issue has to be attributed to the manufacturer, QUALITA’ E COMPETENZA, the carrier or to you during the movement and assembling process of the parts, which are your responsibility. The terms concerning “hidden faults” remain valid according to the Consumers Code, for which customers have a 2 months’ time, during the Warranty period, to discover and promptly inform the retailer of an hidden fault (in all these cases the customer will have to send a photographic documentation in order to verify that the defect was not due to an “inappropriate use”).
• The Report must be made by sending an email with your order number, the description of what happened and the photographic documentation acquired during all installation steps.
We would like to point out the fact that it certainly would be easier not to carefully define each step of this procedure: not giving adequate steps to follow is an unfair routine that many retailers have in common, consequently trying to limit or deny customers assistance. We reckon our approach is more upright, we give suggestions on how to receive the supply, with sometimes strict conditions, but which will then make the assistance process easier and quicker to all those people who will follow the procedure.